About the Game[edit | edit source]
Fate is the creator and great connector of all things. An ancient force called the Affliction is spreading across the land of Providence, breaking the Fate’s connection to everything it touches. Beings unbound from Fate become the Fateless, chaotic beings bent on destroying the world. You must become the Avatar of the Wheel, the hero of Providence, and fight back against the chaos of the Affliction and the Fateless forces. May the Wheel spin in your favor.
The award-winning Wheel of Fate is a turn-based RPG offering a dynamic gameplay experience. It uses artificial intelligence to facilitate an exciting, rich and fluid world that adapts to your play-style for a personalized experience.
The world is controlled by Fate, and every time the Wheel of Fate spins, it has a direct effect on the world. Everything is affected – from the land, quests, available lore, buffs/debuffs, loot, down to the ambient lighting.
There are over a billion gear combinations available. Upgrade the local town, Kismet’s Fall, and really make the game yours
Features[edit | edit source]
- Artificial Intelligence wheel adapting the world to player choices.
- Strategic turn-based combat with initiative turn system.
- Active Response Battle system allows for engaging turn-based combat that keeps players on their toes.
- Procedural dungeons that adapt to the spins of the wheel.
- Build and customize homes in the lore-rich region of Kismet’s Fall.
- Manage and defend Kismet’s Fall, upgrade buildings and prepare for sieges.
- Rich story that ties actions to the outcomes of Fate.
- Craft items, weapons, and armor to aid you in battle.
Controls[edit | edit source]
All controls can be modified in the systems menu under settings.
|W,A,S,D||Move the player|
|T||Town build mode|
Menu[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Skill[edit | edit source]
Journal[edit | edit source]
Map[edit | edit source]
Codex[edit | edit source]
Settings[edit | edit source]
Game Play Elements[edit | edit source]
- Town build